Biosimilars Training Program
Global Colon Cancer Association and Alliance for Safe Biologic Medicines in partnership with World Patients Alliance are organizing Biosimilar Training Program, which will be held from May 10-11, 2022. This 2-day training program for patient advocates will educate them about the health and economic benefits of biosimilars- as well as the challenges they create for patients.
This event is open to patient advocates worldwide, from all disease areas. #LearnBiosimilars from the experts including physicians, pharmacists, former regulators, and manufacturers. Hear patient advocates from around the world share their advocacy stories and strategies.
Participants will be given Certificates of Attendance on completing the training program.
- Andrew Spiegel – Executive Director, Global Colon Cancer Association
- Hussain Jafri – Executive Director, World Patients Alliance
- Anna Hyde – Vice President of Advocacy and Access, Arthritis Foundation
- Madelaine Feldman, MD, FACR – President, Coalition of State Rheumatology Organizations; Immediate Past Chair, Alliance for Safe Biologic Medicines
- Ralph McKibbin, MD, FACP, FACG, AGAF – Chairman, Alliance for Safe Biologic Medicines
- Philip Schneider, MS, FASHP, FFIP – Professor, Ohio State University College of Pharmacy; Advisory Board Chair, Alliance for Safe Biologic Medicines
- Gail Attara – President & Chief Executive Officer, Gastrointestinal Society
- Nicole Sheahan – President, Global Colon Cancer Association
- Leah Christl, Ph.D. – Executive Director, Global Biosimilars Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory and R & D Policy, Amgen
- Charis Girvalaki, Ph.D. – Director, European Cancer Patient Coalition
- Julien Wiggins – Chief Executive Officer, Bowel Cancer Australia